How it works
1. Package your items
Place your items in suitable packaging. If you don't have anything, we can send you a satchel for free
2. Fill out a form
Fill out our exchange form and receive a prepaid postage label within 24 hours
3. Send it off
Drop the parcel off at your nearest post office
4. Get credit upfront
Get store credit as soon as your items have been processed
Why Choose Us?
Just fill out a form and send off your preloved clothes for free
Get Store Credit upfront
Don’t wait for your items to sell before you get credit
Giving your clothes a second life extends the garment’s lifespan and reduces what goes to landfill
Including altered material or missing labels
Including stains, tears, rips, holes or missing parts
No Major Signs of Wear
Including pilling, fading, stretching or shrinking
No Unbranded Items
Including missing labels or home-made garments
|Selling Price||Your Credit Payout|
|$5.00 – $19.99||10% – 20%|
|$20.00 – $49.99||20% – 30%|
|$50.00 – $99.99||30% – 50%|
|$100.00 – $199.99||50% – 70%|
Need more information? See our FAQs below
When sending items, ask yourself if you would still wear that garment or give it to a friend.
To be accepted, items must be:
- Clean, freshly washed and free of odour
- From a name brand
- In good, wearable condition
- Unaltered, with brand and sizing labels attached
We do not accept:
- Items with stains or odours
- Items with pilling or fading
- Items that have been shrunk, stretched or altered
- Items with tears, rips, holes or snags
- Items with missing or broken parts
- Items that are missing brand or size labels
- Fake or counterfeit items
- Unbranded or home-made items
Once your prepaid shipping label has been sent, you have 10 business days to take it to your nearest post office.
If it has been more than 10 business days but you’d still like to complete an exchange, you’ll need to request a new shipping label by filling out the Exchange Form again.
Once we receive your parcel, we will process your items. This includes inspecting, photographing, pricing and listing each item we consider suitable for sale. This may take up to 3 weeks.
- Recycled – This is where we deal with the items as we see fit. This may include, donating to charities, recycling or upcycling
- Returned to you for an additional fee – This fee will cover shipping and processing costs
World Wide Fund for Nature Australia (WWF)
An organisation that works to protect endangered species and habitats, meet the challenge of climate change, and build a world where people live in harmony with nature.
A food rescue organisation that helps relieve hunger and combat food waste. They collect quality excess food from commercial outlets and deliver directly to more than 1000 charities who support people in need across Australia.
The Smith Family
An independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australian children to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves.