- Fill out our Return Form.
- Check your inbox, you’ll receive your free domestic return label within 24 hours.
- Print your label.
- Re-wrap the items
- Attach your label
- Go to your closest Post Office and return for free.
Your return will be accepted if the returned items are:
- Sent back within 10 days of receiving your parcel.
- In the condition they were sent in (items that are ‘New with Tags’ must have original tags still attached).
If your return doesn’t meet the requirements, your package can be sent back to you. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
If you receive an incorrect item or an item that is not as described, please fill out the Return Form and select ‘Faulty’ as the ‘Type of Return’. If the item(s) you return is deemed to be faulty, you will receive a full refund back to your original payment method.
We want you to have the option to return any item you’re not 100% happy with, however, it’s costly for us to process these returns and re-list them on the site. To alleviate these costs, a $1.95 restocking fee applies to each returned item.
As an online thrift store, each item is unique and must therefore be individually assessed for quality, photographed, priced and listed. This is more time and labour intensive than for most fashion retailers. As every item is one of a kind, when it is returned to us, it must undergo the same strict quality assurance process before it can be re-listed on the site. To alleviate some of these costs, each returned item is subject to a restocking fee.
This fee is not applicable to faulty items.